Published on 10 February 2015
Currently Publishing and Printing Institute has active agreements on joint research and teaching collaboration with the following foreign universities:
1. Berg University of Wuppertal (Wuppertal, Germany)
2. Leipzig Technical University (Graduate School of Technology, Economics and Culture - HTWK) (Leipzig , Germany)
3. Moscow State University of Printing (Moscow, Russia)
4. North-Western Institute of Printing St. Petersburg State University of Technology and Design (Saint- Petersburg, Russian Federation)
5. Packing Institute of the University of Reims (Reims, France)
6. Beijing Institute of Graphic Communication (Beijing, China)
7. Institute of Graphic Communication (Institute of Printing) of Warsaw University of Technology (Warsaw Polytechnics) (Warsaw, Poland)
8. Warsaw University of Advertising (Warsaw, Poland)
9. Lodz University of Technology (Lodz, Poland)
10. Rayerson University (Toronto, Canada)
11. University of Graduate Studies in Management “Monarch Business School” (Wahlen, Switzerland)
12. Livingstone International University of Tourism Excellence and Business Management (LIUTEBM) (Lusaka, Zambia)
Among PPI's educational partners are Moscow State University of Printing (Russia), where our students can take practical trainings, Berg University of Wuppertal (Germany), Rzeszow Technical University.
Under contract with the Leipzig University (HTWK) the Department has got scholarships from German part since 2007 for students of the department (2010 – Yuri Bazhan, Oksana Golik, 2010-2011 – Yulia Ekhardt, Alexander Tyhostup).
Students and teachers of the Department had made creative trips abroad, including the Moscow State University of Printing in October 2010 (Moscow, Russia) to speak at the plenary sessions of the 42 th International Conference of Printing Circles for institutions. The conference was held as part of the 80-th anniversary of the Moscow State University of Printing (speeches and reports were prepared in English by post graduate students Anton Neshoziyevskii and Nadiya Talimonova).
PPI maintains close relations with a number of foreign universities:
1. Stuttgart Media University (Germany)
2. Western Michigan University (USA)
3. Clemson University (USA)
4. Belarusian State University, "Research Institute of Physics and Chemical Problems" (Minsk, Belarus)
5. University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Science and Technology (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
6. Tashkent Institute of Textile and Light Industry (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
Teachers and students of the department had participated in international exhibitions and conferences in Düsseldorf, Moscow, Tashkent, Shanghai; upgraded their trainings at the Training Center in Hemstitch (Germany), at the Print Media Academia in Heidelberg (Germany) and at the firms producing printing and after printing equipment (Germany).
Teachers of the HBZ center (Muenster) and Ukrainian teachers in educational laboratories (2008)
Ukrainian universities teachers during training at Print Media Academia in Heidelberg (Germany) under the Teacher Development Program (2008)
In 2010 KBA has given the opportunity to the best students of Publishing and Printing Institute to be trained in the company in Radebeul. Among students visiting enterprise manufacturing printing equipment were Artem Lutak, Dmitry Androsyuk, Vitalii Remenniy, Yaroslav Talimonov .
The celebration of 80th anniversary of the Ukrainian Academy of Printing, which took place in Lviv with the participation of numerous foreign guests, gave a chance to PPI professors to meet with professors from Germany, Belgium, Poland and Russia. In particular, the question of a consortium to participate in the preparation of requests for proposals in the 7th Framework Programme of the EU was raised.
In 2010 the Department visited Professor Abdulmumin Bulanov, head of the Department of Printing in Tashkent Institute of Textile and Light Industry. He has examined the academic and industrial (publishing house "Politehnica") activities of the Department and PPI.
Prof. of the Department V. Sherstiuk was a member of the delegation of Ukraine in the V International Exhibition in Turkmenistan (Turkmen State Publishing Service) where Ukraine was the guest of honor.
In 2010 members of the Department has prepared and submitted to the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine scientific and technical bilateral projects with the United States (MES FRSF program and the National Science Council of the US), Belarus and Slovenia. The last two, among other things, aimed to take part in preparation for the execution of the project under the 7th Framework Programme of the EU.
Persons in charge:
Deputy Director for International Cooperation
Professor of the Department of Publishing and Printing Technologies